Getting the job done faster.
Building sustainable and scalable spreadsheets.
Every training is tailored to you. Choose a training format or a mix of both.
Classroom lecture format.
Best for getting comfortable with new features, mastering old features, and understanding best-practices.
Great for departments and groups.
Conversational and interactive.
Best for addressing current problems and projects in real-time.
Students are welcome to stay for the entire duration to ask and listen, or to drop in with a couple questions.
Email the address at the top of this page to book.
Our Founder and CEO is our instructor; he has a Mechanical Engineering degree from Clemson University and has professionally developed millions of dollars' worth of Excel-based software.
He created the coursework for and is co-instructor of UC San Diego Extension's "Advanced Excel..." course which launched in 2016.
- Navigation (the ribbon, zoom, hiding rows/columns, freezing panes)
- Formatting cells, rows, columns and sheets
- Formatting text
- Working with shapes
- Basic formulas (absolute and relative references, arithmetic, understanding parameters)
- Sorting and filtering
- Importing text or .csv
- Data tools (flash fill, remove duplicates, text to columns)
- Custom lists and data types
- Named ranges
- Commenting and sharing
- Charting and sparklines
- Tables and pivot tables
- Advanced formulas (logic, lookup, text and date, mathematics)
- Tracing and error checking formulas
- Data validation and dropdown menus
- Conditional formatting
- Protecting sheets and cells
- Querying external sources (web, database, spreadsheet)
- Macros, automation, and VBA
We're located in Houston, TX.
$400 for the first hour and $300/hr afterwards. Multi-session and monthly on-site retainer pricing available.
A projector or big screen, and friendly folks eager to improve!